I thought a progression of Inkits development was necessary to have here for the folks that weren’t around for the….
*Whispers* Dark Days
1. Originally that version was drawn for me by an old friend and it stuck for a little though back then I couldn’t actually keep the style down (Because holy fuck I could NOT draw)
1.5 From her name it should be obvious, I had a pretty hardcore Inuyasha phase. And for some reason I decided to keep coloring her like that because I didn’t have the right pencils so stuck with it?
Good lord I was a twit back then, thank goodness I realized how lame that looked and went back with the original color scheme somewhat.
This was also the only time she did not have arm sleeves
2. Animu phaaaaase
3. I’m sure that was the style I started with when I decided to start using tumblr, one of the brightest decisions I have made so far I shall say. And if you look to the hair you’ll notice it’s different, i’m not really sure myself why I started changing her hair like that, though I assume I wanted to go for a softer/fluffier look.
4. There’s actually a wee story behind that katana, but from version 1.5 the weeb phase is the obvious reason she has it in the first place, though there has been alot of story and personality tweaking throughout the years.
A few of you should remember this and 3’s phase
5. I tried to give her a more calm and spiritual-like personality for some god forsaken reason, least to say that did not last long at all. Her hair kinda hung flatly in her face around that time.
6. I decided the other hair styles I was doing didn’t quite feel like my proper style, so I started tweaking the bangs again. And around this phase and possibly the last two she was an emotionally unstable wreck. She’d either be very polite, or very…. Stabby. The rudeness pretty much stuck though, I can say in the least that probably wont really change for a good while or ever
7. Another hair style change, this time to look a bit more like my own, and also somewhat curled in the back (Because I REALLY love anything kinda spooky/creepy, or for better words, Halloweenish? ) Her personality also took another turn when she lost her memories (If you were even paying attention to that)
She’s rather secluded and quieter now for the most part, though if someone approaches her, she’ll quietly judge them and depending on how they act she may become a little more social again or just very annoyed
I think for now though i’ll keep her name to just Inkit to avoid any possible weeb vibes from here on out
And thank you to those who’ve stuck around for this long~
Also matured for boobers just in case